advice please???

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by angee, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angee

angee Well-Known Member

My self harming is getting worse; i cut my leg with a blade, normally i have it quite controlled it's never deeper than butterfly stitches that i do at home! The last time i cut i should have gone to a+e for a couple of stitches, it wasn't too bad; a bit deeper than normal but since then i have wanted to cut again but deeper! The deeper i cut the more i felt... i'm not sure of the word... more whole? centred? in control? calm? all of the above! I'm scared when i cut again i'm going to go too deep and need stitches at the hospital. I've never gone before for self harm and i have my kids! My heads going crazy and i'm getting a little panicy now.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU need to throw away your tools of harm you need to get outside get away from the space you are in. You need to get some help hun to stop this YOu children need to well okay so you go to your doctor and you get some help to get you well and to keep you safe

3. angee

angee Well-Known Member

cutting is the only thing that has stopped me getting worse, i'm scared i'll do something worse again if i dont cut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.