Advice requested.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Escapist, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

Uhm. Lately things aren't going so well. And I'l like to have some advice on the matter.

Well, how can you prove that you're not lying? I've been a liar in the past, and well people lose their trust in you. Even though, I am truthful now, it's my past actions that give those people a difficult time to believe me.

So, how do you gain trust? I know that it'll be a long road, and not exactly easy for the people in question.

Aswell, how can I prove that I am honest? Even though often there isn't any proof. To you know? Make them aware, that I am being truthful.

It's just freaking interfering with everything. >_<

Please help. D:

2. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

you cant prove your honest.
    just be honest, and people will see that.
    trust can take a while, but if youre honest, then you cant go wrong.
  3. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

I sure hope so. x_x

Thank you,

Though what if that time won't come? That they aren't going to see it, just leave you on your own? I respect their difficulties, please don't get me wrong. Though, I am doing best.

Maybe it'll all solve itself in time, I'll try to unworry myself. >_<
  4. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Hey Freya I'll agree with Neo.
    All you can do is show everyone you are honest and trustworthy just by being truthfull to them, don't hold anything back also helps.
    Let me tell you a little something, growing up I had no positive influences on me, I grew up with jerks and assholes, and my parents were not supportive at all.
    The only way I could get myself past that was tell myself I would be better then them.
    And it drives my mom nuts cause of how many friends I have, I make a grin at that each time she gets at me about it, on account of how my friends come before my family.

So there is a way to get through this Freya.
    Just do you best to stay calm, and let it come to you.
    you can do it man, just tell yourself that.