Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beka

Well I've quit the job that was making my life 10x more stressful than it needed to be, go me.
I'm a bit sad that I've left because of the people I met there but I'm relieved that I don't have to go back anymore. I need to get a proper sleep pattern going rather either 8+ hours a night/day or 4 hours a night/day.

Everything is frustrating me at the moment. I have to once again go back to my Doctor about the antidepressants I'm on. I don't even know what they're doing but they want to up my dose so...I also need to see what's happening with my therapy. Everything was fine and dandy until they told me I'm moving to a different counselling service, I got accidentally wiped off those guys records so I got dismissed from the therapy. I called up the first place to see if they would take me back and they told me that it would be silly for me to come back to a secondary therapy service so I called the number they gave me for a completely new place and I have had no response two weeks after leaving a message. Fantastic.

My sh is getting to the point where I'm doing it everyday. I feel helpless against it and I feel like I'm not safe and that I'm a danger to myself. I don't know whether or not to tell my doctor about this because I don't know what they'll do. Any advice/help?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Definetly tell your doctor what is happening he or she can call also to see why they have not called you back re therapy hun I am sorry all this happening to you but try hun not to sh anymore ok keep talking to us here instead hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00