Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sbseagle, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbseagle

sbseagle New Member

I'm just trying to decide...what's the best way to end it? I don't want drugs because I hate throwing up and getting sick. I love cutting myself, but I don't want to leave a huge mess for people to clean up. I don't have access to a gun. Carbon monoxide? Poisoning? I just need advice about the best way to die.

I'm not here for encouraging words anymore. I've held on for too long and I'm tired. Every fiber of my being aches and I can't even stand to breathe. It ends tonight. If anyone can give me advice as to how to go about it, I would appreciate that. If not, I'll just have to figure it out on my own.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

This is a pro-life site and we will not assist in helping you to find any methods. What we offer is support in helping you to stay alive. Why don't you stick around and give us a chance? You can talk to others that have been where you are and see how they have coped. I hope you will stay with us. :hug:
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Why dont you tell us what makes you feeling so low? Talk to us and we will try to find together solutions how to improve you life. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.