1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Nyu, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyu

    Nyu Well-Known Member

    Ok, so I found my husband's ex on a website. As it turns out she is pretending to be engaged to him! She has old photos posted of him from three years ago and is posting his full name, where he was stationed etc. I had contacted her, so has my husband telling her to stop, and to take down these photos. She hasn't and I'm pretty sure she doesn't plan to. The whole thing is so crazy I can't quite wrap my mind around it. What can I do? Is there anything really? =(
  2. Isabel

    Isabel Staff Alumni

    maybe contacting the administration of the website and informing them of the situation. Maybe there is something they can do?!
  3. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    definetly contact web site hun get her banned off it okay hugs
  4. Nyu

    Nyu Well-Known Member

    I have and they're not doing anything. This is the same girl who hacked into my husbands account three years ago and sent me messages to kill myself in which i almost did so it's very upsetting me. I am being trolled on there by her and some other person sending me threats and that they have my number and they're getting closer... it's just getting worse and worse =(
  5. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    YOu print off these msg you keep records of all the mail you get from both and you call police this is illegal and they will track them down and fine them.
    So call police tellthem you are getting threat being harassed over internet and the will deal with them okay hugs
  6. Nyu

    Nyu Well-Known Member

    police don't care about this type of online stuff because it happens all the time. they won't do anything... =/
  7. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    They have done something they do not put up with bs like that anymore they know how damaging it can be to someone it is call internet bullying and it is a crime.
  8. lachrymose27

    lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

    its true. Online bullying is a big issue now because of a couple kids who committed suicide due to online bullying.

    If the police won't do a thing about it, how about just ignoring the problem? She will be bored eventually and move on?

    Don't feed the troll!!

  9. Nyu

    Nyu Well-Known Member

    yeah my husband told me to just ignore it but it's hurting me. she's been pretending to be engaged to him for three years acccording to her website, way before i found out about it, so i don't think she's going to stop ever. i'm trying to just forget about it though =/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.