advice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I just don't know how im going to get through this. Right now high anxiety after T due to discussion. I've got hours to go before I can hide in bed. Feel helpless and just plain stupid. Fuck it.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Are you reading my mind? I did not have a discussion with T, but with an associate...please reach out to people who care, as there are so many of us here

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

:hug: I'm sorry sadeyes, you deserve happiness.

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Talk to your friends, let us remind you you are not stupid, and certainly do not seem helpless.
    What was said, would you like to talk about it?

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Talking about it started this mess. It is my stupidity that got me where I am so it is up to me to deal now. I'm just so angry with myself for my own inabilities. I wish I could breath better. I wish this anxiety would take a hike. I wish for peace.

Thank you, forget it - but please take care.

6. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Here for both of you, you both deserve happiness and support. many hugs

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you.

Not doing so good :(

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thanks Mo...so do you...and also either a bloody mary or a mamosa would be good right now...it also sounds like dealing with what is going on has brought on an anxiety attack of some sort...is there anything you can do to lessen it? For me, it was running; I know others use other techniques...I was truly surprised anything worked at times, but sometimes, I was able to feel more in control

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yeah, theres a lot I deserve for what I have failed to do.

I'm NOT managing tonight. I am close to throwing my hands in the air.

Take care, let others in, be good to yourself and hope you get some good breaks from your pain. Thanks for responding.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:grouphug: :console:

11. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just sending oodles of caring back to you

12. windlepoons

You see inabilities - which? I have seen none in our interactions Mo.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

please keep talking Mo...
    I fear you judge yourself too harshly..:hug:

14. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you for your kind thoughts & words.

Inabilities include a lack of compassion, a lack of insight, being unable to get over the past, inability to cope better currently, lack of understanding, lack of direction, enormous amounts of fear, not looking after my s/o better etc. etc.

15. windlepoons

You have compassion, I know you do. You look after your partner as best you can. The other things, even if they are true, we all have times when those can be said of us and at the moment they are all understandable given your situation. I have another one for your list, I am afraid, as you seem unable to accept that you do the best you can, you are occasionally overwhelmed and that is natural in your situation but you handle it fairly well.

16. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

You see inabilities, Mo. But all I ever see in you is an amazing woman who despite her own struggle and overwhelming pain, manages to reach out to others (myself included) and offer friendship and compassion. I know that you can't see that in yourself, and you know that I relate. None of us is the perfect partner, friend, caretaker. Every one of us is just doing the best we can in the moment. I also wish you peace, and all of the happiness you so richly deserve (and you truly deserve SO much!). Please try to give yourself credit for the little things today, because those little things are really all that ever matters. Even if it's just one moment of recognizing one of the many kind things you do. You are priceless and irreplaceable... and you mean so much to all of us here, Mo. Thinking of you and sending love and positive, healing energy...T :console:

17. 41021

41021 Banned Member

((((((gentle hugs))))))

i think you are too hard on yourself too, Mo

how are you holding up right now?

I'm not too strong atm but i always have (((hugs))) for you

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I second all that (((hugs)))

19. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you all, sincerely. Its odd for me to read and absorb what each of you have said as being about me! I am sorry to be a moan-a-minute-Mary currently. I am, however, so thankful for this outlet and to those special people who have been there for me. :grouphug:

20. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it's good to have compassion, but too much compassion can make you sick. when you are suffering, there is a limit to how much you can and should give to others. sounds like you have too much guilt rather than too little compassion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.