aerhghghgh ):

k3bberz

So its currently 7:46am, about an hour and a half ago the phone rang and straight away I knew what it was... Mum was dead.

She's had cancer for about 4 years, at first just lung but then it was also in her liver and her bowels and her arm and shoulder. She was in such a state we all just wanted it to end because she was in constant pain, but now its happened I can't believe it... I'm 16 and without a mum :( I keep thinking about things like christmas and birthdays, and when I get married, when I have my first kid. There's so much going on right now, I have depression and anxiety problems that I've just been given medication for but dad doesn't know, there's just so much going on, don't know how I'm going to cope for much longer, why couldn't it have been me that died.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss...please continue to post and tell us what is going on...and PM me if I can be there for you...J

sweetheart :hug: im so sorry for your loss. please stay around here and post - we will do our best to support you and to give you a shoulder to lean and/or cry on. pm me if there is anything i can do :hug:

revoltra

I'm so sorry for your loss, nobody should loose their mother so young. I'm here if you ever wanna talk, just drop me a pm or swing by chat. I spend allot of time there and I'm always open to a nice chat :console:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
:hug: I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. I was older when my mum died of cancer, but I can still relate to much of what you said. It's normal that your thoughts and feelings might be all mixed up for a little while.

Please know that I'm thinking of you. If you want to talk, drop me a pm.

big hugs,

Acy

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I lost my dad to cancer a few months ago so know the heartache you are going thru.
Please talk to your dad, I know talking to someone else who was grieving helped me.
I still miss him terribly, but talking really does help.
My pm box is always open :hug:

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
*giant hugs for you* im so sorry that you have lost your mum. We send you lots of love and if you need someone to talk to we are here for you hun. XXX

k3bberz

Thank you everyone, I'm glad I found this site or idk what I would have done to be honest, I spent the day with my sister and am going to my cousins tomorrow (basically the only friend I haven't pushed away) its so hard because not only am I upset about my mum, I'm also secretly struggling with a mild eating disorder, anxiety problems and depression, :/ along with all the usual problems a 16 year old girl has..

SaraRose

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, I lost my mom when I was 15 so I know what it feels like to just have it ripped away from you. *hugs* Right now these feelings are normal. I've been there, and even if it is hard to believe time does help. It will get easier as time goes on. But if you ever need to talk just poke me.

Lady E

My condolences on your mother's passing. Don't be afraid to reach out to people here on sf or in your everyday life. You don't have to go through this alone.
It will be tough not to have your mother there physically for all of your milestones but she will truly be there in spirit. She will walk with you everyday.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00