Afeter such a long time, I'm back...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by aurorita_1788, Feb 8, 2009.

1. aurorita_1788

aurorita_1788 Well-Known Member

I had a meeting with a psychologist on November 21st. She actually thought that I was depressed because I was unemployed. She made me read a little story called the mountain of success. After that I talked to her about how my mom was sick and I had to take care of her, how my dad has been sick since I can remeber, how my brother is agressive and twice hit me. After I tried to talk to her about everything, she said that I should call her on the first week of December and make an appointment for January. It has to be mentioned that I waited for this appointment since August. She told me to read two books and hugged me goodbye.

I thought everything was going to be ok, we even went to the beach.

Now, I can't stop crying. My dad told me that the only thing I do, is being on the computer, and all because he told me to boil some water to make a coffee and I didn't realize that the water evaporated. He told my mom and they both scorned me. "You don't do aything" "every 20 year old gril I know has a social life" and shit like that. I'm not very good at speaking my mind so I stayed quiet, with tears running through my face.

I've always been a girl who takes care of her family, who doesn't tell what she thinks to protect people. Why can't people protect me like I do? Why people have to hurt me?

I still think that they would be better off without me. Maybe my parents would divorce, but at least they wouldn't fight because they don't agree in how my life is being wasted.

I just want to end this. Period.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Aurorita,
    Have your parents treated you that way all your life? You need to stand up for your self and tell them you are 20 now not 5. You are at the age where you don't have to take there crap anymore. If I treated my daughter that way she would tell me off in a heartbeat.
    Have you thought about moving out and getting a place of your own? You might want to consider that as an option. It would do you good, because it will help boost your self esteem knowing you are independant and don't have to rely on them anymore. Just my thoughts whatever there worth..Take care!!~Joseph~