Afraid of people, feeling alone..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Light, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light

Light Member

I feel alone, since years., Already since a few years I live seperate from the rest of the world.. Alone in my house not talking to everyone else but my family.

I don't have any friends. And at the same time I am very afraid of people. Group of girls are the worst. They always talk about me behind my back and laugh about me. When I hear them laugh I already think they laugh about me. And when I see photos of people like that I already have to cry. I think people are mean. I don't want to hang out with them or talk to them but at the same time it makes me feel very alone and wanting to die because no one loves me, knows me, is friends with me..

I don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone has any advice for me?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you agoraphobia? Sorry but that's the first question that sprung to my mind! I hate groups too but you just have to try and lessen your social anxiety 99.999% of the time no one is laughing at you, you are just paranoid that they are because of your insecurities.

The best advice I could give you is to seek out therapy, get intensive therapy and go from there! Work on your confidence and self esteem :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.