Afraid of the endlessness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SZmom, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SZmom

SZmom Member

How do you get real help?
    I don't want to be here anymore. I know there are those who will suffer s lot because of my death, but I just can't take it anymore.
    I have tried to commit suicide twice before. This time I did thorough research & know what to do.
    Life is just too painful.

Here is my story
    http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=82996

2. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I..I've seen a lot of death and tragedy, but I can't imagine what it's like to see what you've seen.

I'm sure you're heard this before, but a grief counselor for couples may not be a bad idea.
    I am not going to lie and say things will get better, but reading your story, you have Kayla and a Husband.

I know you love them and they need you, as much as you need them.

I can't tell you what to do from this point on, no one can, except you.

This world isn't fair, not even close, but you can't let your sadness consume you completely, don't let it tear you away from those who love and care for you.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I read about all of your loses SZ and I think that it's completely unfair that God would take your children away from you in such a tragic way. My heart goes out to you. Please don't try another suicide attempt. I'm sure that Sarah and Zach are angels now, but I don't believe that they would want you to end your life. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

4. akjack

akjack Member

God had nothing to do with it. God is a fairy tale.

5. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Just know that S and Z are together and they are ok, they have eachother. You are not so ok from the sounds of it (rightfully so) and it's going to be painful and difficult. You do have a daughter and husband who need you and you need them. Um, gosh I am touched by your loss. There have already been two tragic losses it would be such a shame to add your as well I think. My heart goes out to you.
    I really think the grief counselling or even hospitalisation at this point would really be a great idea.
    I had to be hospitalised after I lost my mom and it saved me from leaving this world too early. I know how it's can just get so all-consuming. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.