Afraid to post, sounds like a self entitled bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sozinho

My life is ok. actually great. I am good at self care self love. I have a good job. I recently found a new passion in ceramics and have a new dream of selling my stuff when i become good at my new passion. I do not have any family issues. My husband is manageable. but I cant help to constantly have these suicidal thoughts. Something is wrong with me! Often I keep thinking i shld talk to a therapist. but I always withdraw at the very last minute. Do I really have a problem? But i often keep thinking. why is life so tiring so much effort to lead the life i am leading. i am running out of energy. how long do i have to keep doing this. at least until my parents are not around this is what I keep thinking.But my life is good.i am acting like a self entitled bitch. i am feeling so tired. I dunno what to feel anymore.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I don't think something is 'wrong' with you. But you deserve to feel good, and not be thinking about suicide. It's not entitled to want that.

sozinho

I don't think something is 'wrong' with you. But you deserve to feel good, and not be thinking about suicide. It's not entitled to want that.
Thank you for replying me. My post is a silly post. I didn't know how to delete the post. I think it is quite stupid of me to post it. I just need to keep going thats all.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
There doesn't have to be something wrong by anyone else's standards. If you are unhappy, you are unhappy. It could be depression, which doesn't have to have a cause in your life, it can be a chemical thing. A therapist could help you sort it out. You seem reluctant to try that. But it's okay to see a therapist for any reason, to help improve something about your life.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
We don't delete posts here. But it's not a silly post. I think quite a few people can probably relate to thinking about suicide sometimes even if things are 'okay'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00