afraid to tell all on my other forum

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by October, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. October

October Member

Hi....erm, iv'e been a serious SI/SMS for a VERY long time.....i have pretty bad nerve damage, and deep scars.......i used to be proud of them.....i went as far as having "unscarred" tattooed on my cutting arm. My episodes almost always wind up with stitches, staples......even a transfusion or three in the back of an ambulance. (I HATE ambulances and hospitals) I can't abide crisisi and counselling sending me to any more wards or hospitals. Circumstances have arisen......where i REALLY want to cut and cut bad.......never any little scratches for me......depth and severity are my very big problem. I asked for help on another forum.....but there are no folks there to really know where i'm coming from. I can't afford another hosp. trip.....and i want to cut bad.........can someone help me out?
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I can't necessarily help you, I can only beg you to not hurt yourself, as you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars. You are a miracle of creation, surely the Creator did not mean for you to harm yourself. Every cell of your body is a miracle. I can't explain even the slightest bit of your miraculous being, I only feel that you should not hurt yourself. All life is a wonder. I don't even step on ants outside my home, I afford the same reverance to your life. Do'nt hurt yourself. I beg you, please allow yourself to be. Doubtful, maybe; injured at your own hands, please no. I am so depressed and miserable and unsure, but I will not destroy the miracle of my Self. I hope you can give yourself the same deference.

I don't have to know you to care about you. I DO care. Please PM me if you want a more private conversation. You matter to me.:hug::hug::hug:
  3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

theleastofme is right hun, the first you must do is to value yourself. Life is precious and not matter how bad things are, it can always get better. This is your first step...Asking for help, nextone is to try to stop.i know its hard and that when u have the urge you think you can`t but it can be done. Suicide forum has been made for all of us who were looking for help, advice and caring people. The urges will come and they will be hard to pas through, but you know you can always come here, you need to let everything out, to clean your mind of the trash of the world, to start over, to feel better, to heal.
    Most of the people who Si hates hospitals, because there is when people notice, and where they try to help you.
    WE are here, i`m here. if you ever want to talk pm me and i`ll reply back as soon as posible. The fisrt step has been done, you must have the courage and teh bravery enough to keep walking =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.