• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Afraid

IDontWantToDie

I dont know anymore what is my problem. I have no reason to feel sad. I tried most of the things i ussualy do when im depressed to make myself feel better but i just feel like someone is standing near me and telling me to kill myself. I feel under attack.

I dont fucking want to die. But it just seems so easy. It would be so easy to do what i want to do right now. I have nothing keeping me here... i dont have any support right now, can someone please say something to get me out of this state?

Sorry that you're feeling this way.
I tried most of the things i ussualy do when im depressed to make myself feel better
Do you want to say what you've tried so far?

The link in my signature might have something that could help. Here's a copy of the link in case you're on a phone.

Treating Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Pain; Other Suicide Help

You might want to also try making a safety plan

https://www.suicideforum.com/community/threads/read-this-first-safety-forum.134852/

Hugs

I hope something can help

Last edited:
I recognise that voice whispering in your ear. It’s the little voice which tells you to stop fighting, to just get it over with and end your life. It comes from that ache which is deep inside, which I try to suppress all the time. Rather than fighting against it (which inevitably doesn’t work) try acknowledging it. I’ve been told to name it, give it shape and colour. It is just a thought and you don’t need to act on it. Once you’ve acknowledged it, rather than tried to ignore it, you can put it to one side and try to move on. Hope the day gets easier for you. Keeping talking. *hug Xx

IDontWantToDie

I recognise that voice whispering in your ear. It’s the little voice which tells you to stop fighting, to just get it over with and end your life. It comes from that ache which is deep inside, which I try to suppress all the time. Rather than fighting against it (which inevitably doesn’t work) try acknowledging it. I’ve been told to name it, give it shape and colour. It is just a thought and you don’t need to act on it. Once you’ve acknowledged it, rather than tried to ignore it, you can put it to one side and try to move on. Hope the day gets easier for you. Keeping talking. *hug Xx
I have done it. I made it something external and it some how made fighting it easier. Like an annoying toxic friend. Its a good way to deal with it.
I just dont understand where this is coming from. For the last year i have been doing so many things to heal. I have let go of grudges, resentments, learned to love the little things, to love myself and others. Forgiven. Fought. Reclaimed.... but i still feel so bad. Maybe this is just the rhytm of life.
Thank you for your words

MisterBGone

o O Oo oO oOo O ooo..!;)~
SF Supporter
I think that, @IDontWantToDie - it is, or can be at times. . . a little bit like, "pushing a rock up a hill!" In terms of our path to defeating this debilitating disease. So, there's bound to be setbacks, on occasion, or every so often. And it's probably best if we just accept that, instead of get frustrated and start questioning everything... Look at it like this, the sickness that were dealing with, of the mind is perhaps genetic, if you buy into that one school of thought, or theory. And even if you do not, then this uncertainty you're expressing, can be somewhat put to bed, or rest when considered the following. If only those that should have good reason, that is to say, they are justified in their actions, or decisions to do themselves in. . . Then how does one explain rich &/or famous people, celebrities and even just plain old normal folk who seemingly, from the outside looking in, have it all: whether they be doctors, or lawyers have the marvelous and magnificent families, friends and so on, and so on... still decide to go out this way? There must be something more to it than that, I think, and it isn't always about the credibility, or validity with which they (or we) may make our claims to end our lives. So, if I have lost you, as I think I may very well have myself, by this moment..;) Just know that what I was trying to do was to help you by presenting a case in which you might be able to examine the problem from a different perspective (in case I failed to do that!). Be well :)

Anonymous ID

I dont know anymore what is my problem. I have no reason to feel sad. I tried most of the things i ussualy do when im depressed to make myself feel better but i just feel like someone is standing near me and telling me to kill myself. I feel under attack.

I dont fucking want to die. But it just seems so easy. It would be so easy to do what i want to do right now. I have nothing keeping me here... i dont have any support right now, can someone please say something to get me out of this state?
I feel I have no reason to feel the way I do but I try to tell myself it's the illness. When I go to hospital and they ask me what made me get so bad idk what to say. We are here to support each other through this. Don't give up. Don't think you have no reason to feel this way, sometimes things get bad for no reason. I know it's hard to get other people to understand that but it's true

tykata

Hope you're doing better today my friend, were all here for you if you need someone to talk to *hug

For the last year i have been doing so many things to heal. I have let go of grudges, resentments, learned to love the little things, to love myself and others. Forgiven. Fought. Reclaimed.... but i still feel so bad
My take on it is that there's both physical and psychological elements to how someone feels, so therapeutic techniques can only address one side of it.

A lot of people feel suicidal around this time of year, so I think there's a seasonal component to it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00