Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *sparkle*, Mar 23, 2009.

1. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Just want to claw at the floor, the ceiling, the walls and scream right now.

It may be partly because I have a huge temperature and feel rather 'ill'... Have some kind of bug or infection :sad:

But I feel like nobody will ever truly want ME. Nobody will ever like me or love me for what I am. Sure - I hate myself and perhaps other people can't like me until I do myself!... But although I make mistakes and am major clumsy (!!) - I DO have a good heart hidden in there, and I want the opportunity to be able to love someone to give a bit of myself to them.

So why do people ALWAYS only want me for a sparing moment and then I sink again? It must be me. I should change my deodorant or perfume or something - maybe I smell :dry:
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Oh hun..... :arms: it will happen one day. Until then for what it's worth I likes ya!!!!!!
  3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

i dont think you smell though..

we all screw up, atleast i do too, a lot..
    And yes alot of people leave but there are these few people who stick around through it all.. those are the friends you want..

and if people leave you, hun its their lost..
    People who walk away that easily are not the people you wanna be surround with
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-runs over and hugs you- :hug: Here for ya :)
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I like you Sparkle and am sending huge :hug:'s

Hazel xo
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: Belly,

You know I am here for you anytime.

Have my phone with me tonight, text me if you need me xx
  7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i dont know you that well but i like you.. you've always had caring words to say to anyone and i reckon you'd be hard pushed to find anyone who DOESNT like you x :hug:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Ellie,
    Ditto I like you too!! We don't know each other that well but I truly enjoyed our conversation yesterday!! You shared some things about you and I am glad you felt comfortable to talk to me...You a peach (sweet)...Take care!!!
  9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I think it's settled then, you are liked by many.

One day, someone will trully see you for who you are.
  10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I know we haven't talked much but what we have I value our chats, I like you! You're a lovely person, and I care about you. :hug: :hug: x
  11. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

lol - am doing a round of thank you's tonight! Thanks for the posts guys.... My self-esteem - as you can probably tell is not at its highest point at the moment. It means a lot - thanks :hug: