after 5 months its getting worse..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 2cents, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

its been around 5 months since the day my mind filled with suicidal thoughts and looking back,
    its getting worse now with some external pressure mainly from my study & financial condition; nowadays, thinking about suicide have been a part of me as it occupy my mind on daily basis whether I’m happy or sad, constantly looking for ways to end it, became more interested with everything related to suicide and death, start having a different view of looking at certain events
    All these internal struggle seems to surface as I noticed I have been withdrawing from friends, family & peoples that I knew,
    not to mention i developed sort of mild social phobia – I don’t like being with other people for long time, it just makes me uncomfortable
    I lost interest in something that I enjoyed in the past, not sure how it will develop into in near future
    Looking at the bright side, it also gave a whole new perspective about life :huh:
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When I went through something similar, i felt like someone else...are you seeing someone to explore what can be done to get you back on track? i have found that very helpful...wishing you brighter times, J
  3. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

Hi sadeyes, thanks for your reply & wishes..
    it getting better i supposed for time being, it just that i was too stressed out on that day that i didn't know what to do except venting all out
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun, im sorry you feel like that :( Do you have any posibility to seek some help, i mean talk to a therapist or so? Please let us know how you are doing and dont take any wrong decisions :hug:
    Beret xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.