after a great autumn, a good winter and an ok spring, i am back here again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by someone uk, Jul 26, 2011.

1. someone uk

someone uk Well-Known Member

i can't believe it's been over a year since i was here
    yet again i am here again,

i have merely come here to get things off my chest whist semi-anonymous

i am sick of my friend gossiping about me, confidentiality is (or should be) a virtue, what is worse is that he used to be reliable

i fucking hate being so hideous

i hate being alone

i hate being rejected

i hate being idle

i hate being bored

nothing is fun anymore

i hate the feeling that my friends don't actually like me, they just pity me

and i hate this fucking holiday, university is the only good thing that is happening to me and it's the only thing that has managed to actually make me feel worthwhile

even worse is that i am watching everyone having everything so fucking easy, everyone is having the time of their life and i am having to endure this hell :/

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Keep it up with your letting things off your chest here. Just letting you know that I'm reading what you post (that's 1 of plenty hopefully!). :)

P.S. When does your holiday end so University can start again?

3. someone uk

someone uk Well-Known Member

thanks, at least i am not ranting at a wall :p

sometime in September
    if i had the exact day i would be counting the days

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

My school starts in mid-August. I'm counting down the days too!

My only hope right now is that you find something that will make your days until then pass quickly. Any distractions or hobbies, anything! Something's out there, I bet! :) It could become a long-term hobby or thing you like to do that can help you get through days when you're not in school in the future. Hope you sleep on it! :) Maybe hanging out with relatives, who knows? :D Just throwing out some things out there! =]