after almost 2 months

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jane doe, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i cant hold this urge for much longer >.< i want to!!but at the same time i feel im doing wrong...wth is wrong with me! i never had this thoughts before!.
    i could do whatever i wanted and never think like this.

2. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

I'm in the same place at the moment, My urges just wont go away and its been so long since I cut. I feel I cant hold on much longer.

There is nothing wrong with you, it is natural to not want to hurt yourself, even if the urges are telling to do so badly. I feel this way all the time, but I know that one cut will 'help'
    Just try stay wrong hunni.

Here if you need to talk
    :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Lara!

Did you manage to hold off cutting?

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I know how hard and even agonising to let the urges pass through without acting on them. The mind twist and turn trying and sometimes it feels like hurting ourselves even just a little but Lara, you have made almost two months. Posting on here shows how determine you are to beat this.
    kind thoughts

5. jane doe

i holded the urges tha day , and gave up last night. huge wound all over acrosss my arm.
    i managed once to stop hurting for over a year and a half, but seems its comming always to me.

ty for the good words guys...ill read them everyday to not fall again, but idk why do i even wanna do that since i dont really care about stopping.

6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. keep posting your thoughts, as you are not alone.

7. jane doe

ty sweety <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.