• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

after failing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuddertothink

i feel i am stuck in a rut, and a big part of myself is missing. I really wish i wouldn't have survived. I am isolating a lot more that i was before i attempted suicide again, i never go anywhere, i only go to appointments and come straight home. I don't talk to anyone, i never answer my phone. I just don't know what to do. I know now that if i decide to do it again, i know the RIGHT way to do it now, i won't try another OD. Something has got to give already, i mean fuck! Haven't i suffered enough al-fucking-ready? I just want it to stop. How much is a person supposed to fucking take?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I hope something gives in that someone reaches out to help you. I hope you can force yourself to get out of the house and just be amongst people okay Shopping or go for a coffee a walk Try okay join an activity that will create more contact with people something fun okay

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i know it is hard so hard to get out but even if it is just for a coffee okay to talk to the people there even you can pm me anytime okay hugs

starryeyed

Im 24 hourss tuck on my own too in my room ,its not easy
why dont you go to the cinema ,or for a swim or something
even stufff that doesnt involve other ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$255.00