after failing...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shuddertothink, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

i feel i am stuck in a rut, and a big part of myself is missing. I really wish i wouldn't have survived. I am isolating a lot more that i was before i attempted suicide again, i never go anywhere, i only go to appointments and come straight home. I don't talk to anyone, i never answer my phone. I just don't know what to do. I know now that if i decide to do it again, i know the RIGHT way to do it now, i won't try another OD. Something has got to give already, i mean fuck! Haven't i suffered enough al-fucking-ready? I just want it to stop. How much is a person supposed to fucking take?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope something gives in that someone reaches out to help you. I hope you can force yourself to get out of the house and just be amongst people okay Shopping or go for a coffee a walk Try okay join an activity that will create more contact with people something fun okay

3. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

it's a thought but i just can't make myself go out to do anything. Nobody comes here to check on me, so no one is gonna be reaching out.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i know it is hard so hard to get out but even if it is just for a coffee okay to talk to the people there even you can pm me anytime okay hugs

5. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Im 24 hourss tuck on my own too in my room ,its not easy
    why dont you go to the cinema ,or for a swim or something
    even stufff that doesnt involve other ppl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.