After my 1 attempt.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by lilmegt1, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilmegt1

lilmegt1 Member

On the day of my first attempt, i was in school, me and my mom were emailing back and forth fighting about everything. I started crying in class then me and my step dad starting texting and fighting in class. Things were just getting worse and worse. I went straight to a friends house and hung out with some friends for a few hours till mom made me come home. When i was in the car with my friends i took 3 excedrin migrane because i had a headache, i got home and decided to take more and take stomach medicine. i just kept taking more because i was so numb and i dont remember much after that, my friends all told me i text them all and said i love you all. i do not remember that, i guess i text my friend and told her i took the pills and she called 911. if it wasnt for her i wouldnt be here right now, somedays i thank her and somedays i am pissed that i did txt her that night. but imhere today thanks to her. i had to drink charcol at the er and i was in the psych ward for a week. my friends were all madat me afterwards and they have now forgiven me, thankfully. but all i really have to say is suicide is not the way to go!
  2. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF

I am glad your attempt was not successful. It's good that you
    have support now. That's very important.

Great people are on this forum. People that care.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi lilmeg and welcome to SF. I'm glad that your friends helped you that night. You have some really caring friends. I also agree that suicide is not the way to go. The best thing to do is to deal with what's causing you trouble. :hug:
  4. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Can I borrow your freinds?
  5. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

6. lilmegt1

lilmegt1 Member

thanks all of you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.