After thought across the globe!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SizamiTheBox, Apr 24, 2007.

1. SizamiTheBox

SizamiTheBox Guest

Both my online and offline friends seem to forget about me often, not my name...but they forget to include me or something. at thelast minute my friends will remember me and it tiks me off! im always there for both online and offline friends but there never really there for me. my online friends have lives, and i get that but wen i do talk to them its always about them. and i cant tell them to NOT go out and shit. my off and online friends ave other friends too and they only talk to me or hang with me wen it suits them best. plus i care about both my off and online friends but i dont belive they care about me. and i get that my online friends are far away but i dont think that takes anything away from our friendship but they think it does. im honestly at a lost, i dont wanna be alone again but the friends i have dont seem to get it thru there head that sometimes i need help too, and im not jus here whenever they wanna bitch!!!

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Sounds like you are a bit jealous sorry. But I know how it is. You think they live better lives than you? its ok to feel this way. But if they are excluding you from the friend group they arent very nice friends...see if you could talk to a few or you could organise stuff to do together.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Saw your signature and thought you could do with a :hug: It's not easy being the strong one, especially when inside you're falling apart but that doesn't mean friendship has to be a one way street, you can "use" them in the same way they use you, be with them when it suits your mood and find others you can talk to. Some people will always have themselves at the forefront of any business, even if that business is friendship but by spreading your friendships out wide gives you the opportunity to match friends with how you feel.