after thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritsu

after my attempt last night and failing again I have been put into a crisses home for a few days and already I feel a bit better just from having people to talk to I hope to say I will never try again and I am very sorry to all the people who were on chat last night I vow now to try and stop anyone who tries to do what I did last night its not painless its very very painfull and it is not guranted to work

hey I'm glad that you survived this

I'm glad that you got to find out that there are people that love you, though I wish it had been under better circumstances

solutions

I've already told you what I think, and how goddamned frightened I was of you.

I hope you enjoy your time at sf, this time without the suicidal crises.

I've seen you work in dozens of threads today. You certainly have your own unique way of approaching people who say they're feeling suicidal. Interestingly enough, it seems to work, despite being the polar opposite of how I approach them. Maybe you have a knack for suicide prevention after all.

Ritsu

:) thank you rocket you are amazing your self I think we work well together like ying and yang and I have made one more decision I feel so much better being at this crisses center and after you telling me they have none in the us I have decided if my books do well I am going to start a charaty to bring them to anywhere without them.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Wouldn't that be lovely, R...something so wonderful coming out of something quite tragic...so glad the forces were with us and you are still here...I was worried...please continue to get the support and caring you deserve...again, so glad we won and your plans lost...all the best, J

Oloriel

I'm happy you are safe. I was about to not post this because I don't know you well, and I thought "why would he care about hearing from me? he doesn't know me." ...But I think it always helps to hear, even from strangers. ._. So I'm glad you're okay, even though we've never met.

Ritsu

thank you so much for your words and no you are not a stranger you are a special person I have red your posts I understand you and I am very happy you are fighting and winning

thank you so much for your words and no you are not a stranger you are a special person I have red your posts I understand you and I am very happy you are fighting and winning
I am so glad you survived.. Please don't try any of those again.. You can always talk to someone about your troubles here.. :hug: take care and all the best to you.. Hope to hear from you soon..

Ritsu

thank you marathon if you read my thread called my second and last ever attempt in the after effects section it will explain it all *hug

kmj221

Ritsu- Although I know you were hurting so much, I just want to apologize that I couldn't stay and chat with you. I am as well in a very difficult position and I'm trying really hard to get through this, I am happy you are feeling a little better and I hope the best for you, your partner will be proud. :) kmj221

Ritsu

thank you kim *hug its ok if you need some time alone but please come back and keep strong make me proud come back shout your name show the world who you are and what you are howl and join my pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00