after...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by enditnow123, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enditnow123

enditnow123 Member

a couple attempts i havent been able to get it right.
    now...i have met a girl and shes everything i want...but i dont stand a chance with her. no one likes nice guys and i guess thats just who im cut out to be. im thinking about ending it all tonight.

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Thats not true..

i went out with a bad guy and believe me he was bad.. he did everything bad , he raped me , beat me up and is now in jail for murder..

i dont like bad guys .. so not all ladies / girls / women / like bad guys

we like the good ones

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

What's made you think girls don't like nice guys? You shouldn't put all girls into the same category because we'll all different. What one girl finds attractive another girl finds the total opposite. Some like the bad guys, others like the soft and sensitive. Have you tried talking to this girl? You may think you are 'out of her league' but you may well be surprised. Try talking to her and forming a friendship, if you get on well then maybe ask her our then and see what she says. Even if she says no, don't give up all together, there are plenty of girls out there and many of them like nice guys, so don't give up! :)

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Some girls like nice guys while others like bad guys. I've noticed girls bitch when there bad boy is too bad, like getting arrested, etc or he has no emotional connection with her.

In the end, good guys own bad boys. Anyways, it's nice that you have found someone who is making all the difference. Take things nice and slowly and see where things take you.

Good luck.

5. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I attract the bad guys...How daily I wish for a nice guy ~ not someone who will beat me when he wants to, not someone who will rape me, and include he's friends and family in the "games"....someone who uses he's hands to hold me, not hit me...someone who uses their voice to talk to me, not shout at me...someone who doesn't have to use drugs, someone who doesn't want to be wondering when the bad guy will turn up..

Oh to have a nice guy, please don't kill urself the world has too many bad guys it would be nice if the good and nice guys were to stick around and show us girls that they are nice, genuine men out there.

6. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

Yeah I know what you mean by "nice guy". I have the same problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.