afterlifepig thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

afterlifepig

i started thinking about what i want to do after i die (dream games with spirits) and it became an obsession. i'm trying to stop doing it so i can finish my homework so my dad doesn't get really angry at me.

i want to live for another 10 - 15 years, it's the compromise i've made, but times like this if it weren't for my incomplete video game i'd probably let go of my inhibitions against suicide.

i guess i'm not as bad as a lot of people here ... maybe i'll turn this into a good thing and try to be around the chat rooms and forums for a couple days.

Dawn

We are glad u are here and I really liked that comment u left. So I hope u keep leaving them. This place sure helps me keep going. Hope to see u around often and good luck with your game!

afterlifepig

i think i need to keep busy or else i'm going to kill myself. like the dream i had that i mentioned in another thread - in that dream, i died, but my parents were still alive and i had all this unfinished business that made me feel terrible. basically, i did not like being a ghost able to regretfully watch the world i had just left.

i am working on a video game, it means a lot to me, so i know i have nothing to worry about until i finish that. and i am going to finish it, within 1 to 2 years (programming games is hard, it turns out). it's my legacy, however popular or unpopular it might end up being. but then i want to get a job in my field as a programmer.

maybe once i have a job i like i won't think about making that final voyage over into the Other Side? i guess the problem is for me, boredom is a killer. boredom and kind of looking in the mirror too much, thinking i don't have any prospects besides being a career man with a boring life.

Dawn

I can understand that. I believe u will find someone and when working will have more opportunities to meet ppl.

Really glad u have the goal of your game. These are the things that help us keep going. And I wish u well in all u do.

Btw, I enjoy reading all of your comments. U are interesting, deep and funny. I'm glad I keep seeing u around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00