Aftermath

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Lexicon, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

Hi,

So I've been knocking about for a while. I've been online for an age because essentially, after 7 years of eating disorders and a number of failed attempts, my body decided it had had enough and packed up on me. I was in hospital for a little while, then at home mostly out of it and extremely ill.

This is shit, let's be honest. Christmas Day and I'm on a suicide forum having just collected myself after a good couple of weeks of being practically comatose. I've probably lost all chances at my January exams - I was actualy relatively insistent that I was going to push through and sort things out. I got through of the worst points of this year unscathed, only to then drop off radar when things were actually alright!

Sorry to vent a little. I've actually really missed everything on here who's been so supportive since I first came on here - it means the world, and I hope you're all alright.

Thanks for listening.
    Lex xxx

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi Lex..I for one am so glad you are back..
    The big positive is you are still alive.
    The most important thing is your health and well being so please look after yourself..
    exams can be postponed until you're feeling better..
    I hope you'll stay around and talk to us...*hug*

3. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

IV - thank you SO much. Can't tell you how much that means to me!
    You're right, actually. For the first time in a while I can safely say that I'm really GLAD I'm alive! I will look after myself, at least I'll do my level best. Thank you for this. Lex xxx

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too am glad you are alive and have gotten some help for YOU. I hope your exams can be postponed until you are strong enough to do them but it is more important to get you well again. Hugs for you okay:console::console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.