Again...I guess...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Will, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Been awhile...actually...I was just...relaly sad...alone...I hadn't for weeks, and I just did it again...I don't know...I'm just pieces. I'm sorry. I will never get anywhere with just drags on alot. My wrist stopped bleeding...but sometimes I just wish I'd accidentally go too far.

I feel so pathetic...I won't go on saying why like I usually do. I'm sorry again...I just want to stop and cry, and bleed...I'm sorry...
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

don't apologise Xibyll..
    try and stay strong.. you don't deserve this..
  3. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I have to, Ally. I always do stuff wrong...I always will. If I didn't,I'd have friends. I don't even fit in here. I should...just...disappear.

Damn it...I'm' gonna cut again. I can't control myself right now...I'm just getting triggered by chest hurts, my palms and fingers hurt...

I'm really sorry...
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I hope your alright hun. It's ok to have a slip up, we all have them. I really hope your okay sweetie.

Take care.
  5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

no, you don't have to, everyone makes mistakes and everyone does things wrong at times. Please do your best to stay strong and safe.. You mean a lot to me Billy and i hate the thought of you being hurt as i know you are..

Take care, Ally _%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.