1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

again me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jane doe, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

again me(trigger may be)

why does it have to be this way every single night? i feel empty, numb. i feel a shadow over me , making everything dark, and my soul... i think i lost it somewhere because all i want to do is hurt myself, deeply, and make blood flush away. i want my life fades away for good. And i know i want the life i had planned but this feeling seems to be stronger every night. i know i´ll brake the promess i did to my boyfriend of not cutting myself anymore, i just need it, just for taking away the idea of killing myself tonight. wtf is wrong with me?? i just keep fighting for nothing just for keep a promess that i´ll brake tonight. f@ck i´m good for nothing, even to keep myself away from a knife. it shouldn´t be so hard, but it is, more than anything when what you really want is to die, alone, in darkness, and quietly...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2007
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you are in such distress now.:sad: I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all go away, make you feel whole and happy. But I can't.:sad: I can only promise to help hold you up when you're low, to reach out when you feel lost, and to listen to whatever you have to say.:smile:

love and hugs,:smile: :smile:

least

3. jane doe

thank you for being here least, but i have nothing else to say, it would be an echo of the rest of my threads, and i think it doesn´t worth it. anyways thank you for being here, really..

4. jane doe

well i´m going t bed in a few minutes because i must go to work tomorrow. take care least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.