again ? really !!!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Tealc, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

i find it weird how life has a way of pulling the rug from underneath you when things start to go the way you want them to, no sooner do you think that maybe, just maybe things are going to turn around then, BAM !, you flat on your back wondering wtf ?
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry this happened...what is going on? Hope things look up real soon
  3. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

nothing major, just bits and pieces that seem to put me backwards when i was making slow but progress

just something i have to deal with again without doing something stupid
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah that happens to me a lot, so I know how you feel. I'm sure that you will be able to get through it, and you have us on your side :hug:
  5. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

I totally get this... and its right where I am today!!!! Sometimes I find myself flipping off the universe. Hope things start going your way again soon...
  6. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

It just pisses me off that i take 1 step forward only to be dragged back 2 !
    i promised myself that after my attempt last year that this year would be my year and only 2 months into it i'm frustrated at how it's going.
    i have been told that if i didn't have bad luck then i'd have no luck at all, i think that's right
  7. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

Oooh yes; a huge issue for me. That I can't do anything without a backfire.

I have no idea what the answer is :(

Game theory?
  8. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

life sucks, i wish now i hadn't failed in my attempt.
    it's just one thing after another now and i really don't deserve this, sigh !
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It can seem like that sometimes. Often the saying is that the more difficulties you face in life, the stronger you become. Ever wonder exactly how strong they think you can get? I know I am willing to share my strength with anyone that wants it. Goodness. Nobody deserves to have the rug pulled out from under them Tealc. I am glad you are still with us. I am sorry you got to the point where you felt you had no other options. There must be some positives in your life. Maybe sit down and make a list of things you are thankful for. No matter how large or small. Maybe you are thankful for a certain brand of toothpaste or your favorite candy bar. Running water, shampoo, a soft towel. You will be amazed at how large that list can become.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.