again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by aao, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aao

aao Well-Known Member

again im posting here. i should get fucking cancer since im too much of a pathetic pussy to actually end my fucking life. . 4 years. 4 fucking years since that time i tried to kill myself. didnt succeed. didnt get it right. had surgery like 3 weeks ago. "am i dead?", was the first thing i said after waking up from the anesthesia. wish id fucking died in the or. the surgeon gave me pain medication. i havent been taking it just to feel pain and to hurt and punish myself. been cutting too. nothings enough. I. WANT. TO. DIE. im fucking done. i dont fucking care. i want to be 6 fucking feet under. fuck everything. fuck everyone. hatreds all i fucking have. I WANT TO BE DEAD. DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sorry that we do not know each other. What is going on to cause such pain? Please PM me if you would rather talk about this privately.

3. aao

aao Well-Known Member

so why was my post "edited"? wont get an answer, right? whatever, who gives a shit. just want to be a rotting corpse. to fucking hell with everyone in this shithole of a world. the desire to annihilate and destroy myself is the only thing i can hold on to. im absolutely fucking NOTHING. im nothing. just a fucking void. im a nonexistent, lifeless void thats only been maimed and used and ignored. fuck every single thing. this is hell.

4. aao

aao Well-Known Member

yeah, no one gives a shit. whatever. fuck it. fuck it. ill turn my hatred into something. will do. everyone in this rotten world can go fuck themselves.

5. aao

aao Well-Known Member

i want to die.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well hun Sadeyes cares and i care to i hear your anger ok i do and i actually can feel the pain inside you been there and i am glad you are releasing that pain here some
    so go ahead vent rant scream yell do what it takes ok to let it go. Just so you know YOU are SOMEONE you are not a void you are someone that needs and deserves support and care and compassion I know you want to be 6 feet under your mind is so full of pain right now but with support you can heal it has been done 4 years hun you have lasted that long so you can last another 4 years but you won't be alone ok this place has help so many let SF help you PM Sadeyes or myself or others here you connect with we care do you hear us we are here hugs

7. aao

aao Well-Known Member

i cant go on. i swear. i cant. i want to go. dont want to exist anymore. im absolutely nothing and have nothing. i just want to stop existing. i want to get out.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i have been where you are right now i get it i do but please hun just know that it can get better it can with right help hun the right support You keep that in mind ok you keep taking to us What has happen hun that is causing you so much pain

9. aao

aao Well-Known Member

i cant say. its just too much. i dont want to be here. i dont want to. i cant live. i cant. i just cant. i want to be buried. its over. i want it to be over. i cant i cant

10. lovelycomplex

lovelycomplex New Member

Please dont let it be too late. my mom says the same words all the time. But theres definitely another way out. Believe me, we can get through all of this together. Please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.