Again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm at this place again. Comments tonight making me feel like a pile of shit. Intended to or not? Those sly type of comments that aren't obviously obnoxious but which hurt deeply. I didn't ask anyone to be here or anything similar. So damn triggering, bringing up so many thoughts and memories and crap. Hy put myself through this any longer.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you o nly listen to the comments that care ok hun throw the other ones away i hate triggers hun please hun stay safe ok hugs

3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

:blue: people can be so thoughtless. I'm in your corner Mo ~ pay no attention to the negative crap ~ you are AWESOME! Say it to yourself; believe it. It's true!!!♥

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Nothing more to say. :( I don't know how to get through next few days. I feel so stupid. Or made to feel as if I am. Which I suppose I am really. These feelings of complete inadequacy are familiar, as are the ones of feeling like I'm walking on eggshells. Waiting for the bomb to go off. Waiting for what's coming. What's next, what is due my way. It sounds so preposterous I know. I'm scared. I feel scared. It's just taking me back. And I'm alone here. Not physically... But in many other ways. I shouldn't have come. I shouldn't. God I'm sorry.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Of course you should have come here to talk to us hun to reach out to the ones that do care about you. I often feel like i am walking on eggshells to hun so afraid of others but you do not have to be afraid ok hugs

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

It sounds strange but are those comments meant to help? I get similar ones, parents going on about my sisters cat being their only grandchild, etc, questions about whether I am gay, and my father asking why don't I get myself a woman? (Where's the shop, Dad?)
    These comments make me feel like scum but they are meant to be encouraging. People are blind and sometimes, those who are supposed to be closest to us are the worst at seeing that something is wrong.

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

So F***ing triggered atm. Wish I could give up. :(

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yeah, that's ok. I swear I feel better now that someone acknowledged me. Fucks sake.

Yes, I am a looney tune evidently.

9. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Mo, I am sorry you are triggered, and I hope strongly that you do not give up. Can I ask what has triggered you?

10. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Mo! Sorry the day was so triggering. Thank you for reaching out (and for your comments and question to me.). If you are looney tunes, I'm right there with you my friend. Here's to a better day today for all of us. My response for all those that would send us into orbit today is "bugger off"! ;)

Be good to you ~ I'll try it too! ♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.