again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LeaveMeAlone, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

another night i'm going to go to sleep and wish that i never wake up..

..it just continues

2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

i kno exactly how u feel....i go to sleep every nite crying and wake up the same way. its horrible! but i kno deep down that i have a tiny bit of hope of getting better and u can find the same thing if u really look deep down. i kno how hard it is, but if u just live one day at a time, eventually u will find that hope and come out of this depression a far better person! Good luck :)

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm going to send you positive thoughts and energy that you wake up feeling better about yourself and the world around you. Sending you hugs and love and hope and strength!:smile:

least

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am sorry, I know that feeling. I just want to sleep into the rest of time. But I am trying to adopt the optimistic view. You know that maybe tomorrow will be happier, maybe tomorrow I will meet my new best friend, maybe tomorrow someone will make me feel good, maybe tomorrow I will meet my first significant other.

It is not much but it does help lessesn the pain of always wanting to sleep.

5. LeaveMeAlone

Well I woke up 5 hours later and I feel quite a bit better, so thanks guys :) of course now it's the middle of the night and i'm wide awake but what else is new.

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear LMA it is very hard and such a struggle but you're doing very well even though you may think that you aren't,It's a tough hard road but you can only try your best that's all you can do.Anytime you want to talk I'm here for you 24/7 7 days my dear friend.

7. Forgotten_Man

Ha ha sleep does have that magical effect on me too. Maybe you were just tired no?

8. LeaveMeAlone

i felt dreadful again within about 30 mins, unfortunatly, but it's about passed now.

9. Forgotten_Man

^^ at least it passed. Most of the time the feelings always do. I know that is the way it is for me. Sometimes it takes 10 min. sometimes 10 hours. But they pass as my mind wanders around in the dark

10. AngelDust

AngelDust Member

I was watching on TLC... about how Tourets can be maintained.

The doctor even went on to say how.... it can help mental illness.
    With the risk of altering one's personality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.