Again

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm here again. This place of memories and uneasiness. I don't feel safe, things are scaring me and I can't seem settle at all. Trying to self medicate with things which isn't a good idea but I have to try some way to stop thi or make it less. I'm tired of this, it seems like it'll never go away. I can't deal with thiss anymore.

2. TheRiver

TheRiver Member

Hi MoAnamCara,

I'm sorry you're going through a bad spot right now, and I can understand the self medicating as it is a common solution I use as well. Please keep talking and writing out what you feel, it does help to get it out and you are heard.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know this is said a lot but it helps, you must either distract yourself or write down your thoughts and burn them to tear them up-get it all out.

I know what you are going through as I have been there, and it slightly still an issue, I have PSTD from molestation/rape. It was hell. And still sometimes is.

Feel free to message me any time x

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you both.

I try to do things, to distract etc. but I disassociate. I have difficulties writing as I go away then also. I feel like they have won. This is going on for years, it had quietened to nearly a stop but then other things happened and now it still feels so strong. I'm angry at myself for being this way. For not being stronger. And I miss those in my life who have died so much. I don't feel I have much strength or whatever left. I'm tired of being like this. Of living like this. So tired.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hear you sorry you are so sad and fearful right now safe hugs to you if it is ok

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks you the. So not goods tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.