again...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I'm just getting tired of being this way. Part of this is my fault. Thoughts aren't getting better. They'd go but then getting them again. This is so exhausted and I'm tired of this. Just wish I feel better....

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Brknsilence, I am sorry, I know how it is,I feel that way as well sometimes, it seems things have finally turned and bang, why do you say part of this is your fault? I am not agreeing, I am just trying to understand! sometimes talking the issues out can help you resolve them! I am here most of the day, I see you are not online right now! I or someone else will help I am sure!

3. brknsilence

Part of this is my fault because I haven't taken my antidepressants like I've suppose to. My husband already got on me this evening about it including someone else. The reason why I cut back was because I don't have a dr lined up yet. I need to get into seeing one, but trying to find someone to watch my kids. But even when I was taking them as prescribed, I was still struggling. Not as much but still.... I'm so tired of messing up and dealing with my issues.

4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

So sorry brknsilence. I wish life were not so much of a torment for you. I hope you get in touch with a doctor soon. But in some ways this is like a broken leg. Healing just does not come quick enough. We have to tough it out and not give up. Please be strong. We are here for you.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You know I am always here for you, anytime ((hugs))

6. brknsilence

Thanks everyone. I'm still not well. Thoughts are still there. I feel so hopeless. I been crying off and on for awhile now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.