Again...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Will, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I think I hit a vein last night. I cut alot deeper then before, and the blood was running. I never seen so much from one cut...was amazing. At the same time I was falling apart...and I did it 2 more times on my arm, just to make it through Sunday Night...just feeling really down...:sad:

2. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

the time i hit a vein, i didn't even realize it until an hour afterwards and it took me three hours hiding in a supermarket bathroom and three gauze patches to right the situation and make it all stop. needless to say those pants and shirt were wrecked.

i'm sorry you're feeling so poorly...is it any better now..?

take care...stay safe..

bless.
    - Henry

3. Will

Will Staff Alumni

That's a drag. It wasn't that bad, but it was bleeding a bit. I might not have split it like that though. Sorry to hear you were running through a rough time.

I'm okay now I guess. Just trying to keep a levelled attitude, and not think about negative things. It's just a little rough. I really shouldn't complain, though.

Thanks Henry, appreciate it.

4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Self harm is an addiction because of its escapist nature, just like alcaholism.

There will be times when you cut yourself, but be proud of the times you dont, however hard it is, and try to remember that cutting yourself is not the end of the world, there is always more tomorrows to try again to survive without it.

Big hugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.