Again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I thought if I did my vent it would help. It didn't. I wanted to tell this time. I needed someone else to know but yet I'm scared. I just needed someone right now. Maybe stop the pain. But it doesn't matter. Nothing matters no more. I wanted to hold on til after the kids xmas break. I can't. I'm sorry. Im so sorry that I'm just shit.

2. hey there hun, I am actually new to this forum but I know that often every little helps where support is concerned, even from a newbie :p

sounds like things are really rough for you right now, and you did the right thing trying to rant it out. i sometimes find going for a walk somewhere secluded and just screaming and shouting can really help, or writing everything down then wripping it up. However these options or only best when you really can't get support from anyone else. It sounds like you have people around you who really care, could you possibly talk to them? You don't have to tell them the full extent of the problem if that's too hard, but just letting them see that you arent quite yourself right now is a start, and maybe eventually you will feel safe enough to let them help you.

i can identify with not wanting to ruin anyone's christmas, especially childrens, but dont you think it would hurt them more if you ended up so desperate you did something dangerous to yourself, than have a little worry upon finding out how bad you are feeling, and the oppurtunity to help?

take care hun, and never be sorry for asking for help,
    katy
    xxx

3. klintmad

klintmad Active Member

you're not a shit my dear. everyone has value. Xmas is coming up. enjoy it as kids enjoy. Be a santa this xmas.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thanks dreamer and klint. Feeling a bit better since I posted that thread. Hey dreamer welcome to the forum and hope you get the help you may be looking for and keep helping others like you did me. klint, sorry but my big arse wouldn't fit in the Santa pants lol and I ate all the cookies I had planned to leave for him already, oops!! Guess whose on the naughty list? Thanks again you two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.