Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ivyx, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivyx

ivyx Member

I vave bruises all over my wrist. They heal now, I didn cuy my sel for years...
    I startet again.
    Every time is less painfull, every time is dipper even thou the knifes are not so sharp...
    When i do it properly and finish this all?
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

You 're right, it gets less painful, and you get gamer, but it can stop, you can stop the urges and the cycle!
  3. ivyx

ivyx Member

How? Everythin is so strange, after one year a catch the good job and tne winter come...
    I can cover my hend at work, its so easy...
    Byt the razeblade is so near and let me foget aboaut whot i am...
  4. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

You never finish it. The urge will always be there no matter how long you have gone with out doing it. The only thing you can do is try to resist.
  5. ivyx

ivyx Member

I had the power and the it helped. For long time a forgot how it is and started to not understand the people, who were doing such thing... Now, Im only looking for real thick thing to go futher. I dont wont to resist, for whom? Im polish shit, so there is no reason i shoudnt cut my wrists... How deep will i go next time? The lats time they put me some stiches, this time i have big chances to not to woke up in the bathroom...
    Its better, its kill the pain and lost of my medications... Even alkohol its no so good.... Just deeper, and deeper...
    I wont to die :(
  6. ivyx

ivyx Member

Im jut going to the bathroom and wish it will be over since morning....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.