Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by NooSenseFantastika, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NooSenseFantastika

NooSenseFantastika Well-Known Member

i was drugged, at a party, i knew wat it was cuz it wasnt the first time ive been drugged. honestly id rather be druged wen raped than to be awake, ive experianced both. but the other night i woke up b4 the guy was ...done...and i cant get that memory out of my mind...and then it brought back a bunch of memories...including wen i was 10 i was raped by a 14 year old neighbor...i recently got off drugs, so its all so much harder to deal with...and i jus wana curl up and die...i feel like talking to someone about it but i dont wana...bring anyone down...or...scare friends here wont listen theyll jus hand me a needle or a baggy and tell me to escape...i dont kno wat to do or who to talk to...but i dont wana do drugs...but i cant stand feeling like this anymore
  2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im so sorry to hear that has happened to you. Its a horrible experience and its natural for you to want to turn towards drugs again but you have done so well to turn away from them. This guy has taken enough from you already, dont let him take that too.

Have you thought about contacting a doctor to try and get someone to talk to who can help you deal with all the horrible traumas you have experienced? It may be that facing it with someone who can really help could help you move on without drugs.

my PM box is always open if you want to talk :hug:
  3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that this happened to you, i can relate to what you have said..if you want to speak please feel free to pm me..non judgemental, just an ear to listen and understand how your feeling. xxx thinking of you durng this intensely difficult time xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.