Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlexDanish, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Fuck the lies
    Fuck the work
    Fuck school
    Fuck my abusive parents
    Fuck everything.

Done with pills now. Going to make sure this works. Train, or building. I'm so far from who I used to be, I'm so fucking fake, that the splatter from either method is going to show the only "real inside" of me.

Fuck life.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Alex. Please don't jump in front of a moving train or jump off a tall building. I know that you're hurting, but these methods will cause severe trauma to your body. People that witness your death will be forever scarred. Why not stick around a little more and talk about what's causing you so much pain? :hug:
  3. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Those are the only methods I can ensure that I'll die. Or a bus or car.

Anything is better than living like this.

Real life, nobody is there... Online, only one person replied to my thread. Truly, who can I go to now? No one.
  4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Alex gve time to people to read all posts in all sections and arrive to yours to anser you. we cant all be mind readers as to urgency of a reply.

now it is five am and not in best shape to discuss but what about starting by tellling what is wrong, what brings you to want to die? 'm not the best to help but others more awake and all there can offer you suport and offer you advice i am certain. remember that if you do what you say you also endanger other people's lives and its not what you want. hug

stay safe and be well.
  5. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

You can always stay here and talk to us, we do care and we don't want to see any harm come to you or anyone. You listed some things bringing you down, a few of which are only temporary. Yes they are bad now, but eventually you won't be under your parents care and you won't be in school. I imagine work and the lies will always be there, but that's the reality of life. We are here to help, give us a chance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.