Again :(

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ScarsandHopes, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarsandHopes

ScarsandHopes Well-Known Member

Well, I took a shower and I was feeling really low.. Bad mix. I got my razor and cut my leg, apparently I hit a vein (or something that has a lot of blood ?_?).

So, for about and hour I sat there and it bled, pouring out, rushing out. The shower head was directly on it. This is one of the worst I've had =/

Finally, I got some tissue paper and wrapped it making a turniquet (Spelling). I had a band event so I went to that, well the blood was coming through my pants. Quite a few people expected it out've me, and others scorned me for being a moron.

I can't take it anymore. Now, I now I'll wake up tomorrow and not feel this way, but.. Strange thing is.. I want to. I've started to love this feeling, the being low, it always give me an excuse to do something stupid.

I still want it to go away though... I know I've said this a million times plus one, but I need help. And I'm starting to feel like I always will :(

Help me?

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hope the leg is OK. Here if you want to talk. Pm me and I will get back to you asap.

3. :hug: I hope your leg is okay... it sounds like you might have lost quite a bit of blood so be careful... it might even need stitches? (I'm a first aider so PM me if you want)

I hope you're feeling better soon, pm me anytime or add me on msn....

Cheryl x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.