Again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GreenChick, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenChick

GreenChick Active Member

I did it again, this time I pushed it further, did it longer. I just couldn't taike the temptation not to hurt myself. Another trial run? I didn't really want to die, I just wanted to hurt myself.

I tried to call three friends, none of whom were home, and I just gave in after that. I couldn't take the way I felt.

Now I can't go on my other forum or call any other friends because I promised not to do it and I would have to either lie or admit it and they might call the cops again.

I will be ok.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear things are so hard for you at the moment. You can always talk to someone here and not have to pretend anything. Stay safe.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry that when you tried to reach out for help you found no one available to you. Don't be afraid to call the crisis line if you find yourself in that situation. You can go back to your other forum and not have to lie about it. For one you wouldn't have to say anything at all. For the other thing, the crisis is over for the time being and you pulled through. Seek support from wherever you can get it. We are here for that purpose as well. I am glad you are okay. Keep posting. Be yourself. No need to mask here. :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that you felt the need to push the knife further and longer Green Chick. Please try not to do this again, because it is so harmful. Why do you feel the need to punish yourself and harm yourself so much? You're a child of God and you deserve to be loved just like all of us. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.