Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jehuty, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I'm going to try again tonight.
    Now that I've lost everything I can do anything, no one will care anymore.

Take care all.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jahuty,
    Please don't harm yourself!! There has to be a better way. Can you stay at your parents or maybe a friends house? Can you go down and apply for financial aid to get a efficiency? Hopefully they will help you because there are alot of people out of work from this damn recession. Maybe the others here on the forum can give you more options. Be Safe!!~Joseph~
  3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Hi Jehuty, you didn't say what the problem was so Icant offer any advice, sorry.
    Please dont hurt yourself tho, I'm here if you want to talk. Lea :hug:
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hang in there Jehuty :sad:
    I'm sure there are people who will care.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this to yourself Jehuty. Why do you feel that ending your life is your only option? Please stay and talk with us about how you're feeling. :hug:
  6. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I just cant freaking take it anymore. :(
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you don't do it jehuty. You would be missed a lot. Keeping holding on, don't give up :hug:
  8. Panos

Panos Well-Known Member

Please don't.
  9. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Everything is a mess and all, I just dont know what to do anymore. :cry:
  10. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Well, sounds like you have nothing to lose by putting it all out there and maybe some of us can help. If you're pretty set on doing it anyway, why not at least try that first? Can't hurt. Worst case scenario is you just do what you're thinking of doing anyway. Best case, we help find some solutions...
  11. Fern17

Fern17 Well-Known Member

Hi Jehuty,

You say you don't know what you can do anymore. I know what you mean. But there is one thing you can do: Talk to us.

Keep posting here. Post as much as you want. Say whatever you want. Rant, rave, cry, laugh, zone out, but just know that anyone who is on this forum is here because we know what it feels like to want to die.

But we also know that we don't want others to die or to commit suicide. And so it creates an odd--but hopefully successful--little web of supports that helps one another to try to hold onto a shred of rationality when we are in such an irrational state of pure pain.

Please stick around. Give it another day. I will if you will...

12. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

please keep talking it might help,weve all been there,we no how it feels,let us try to help please.
  13. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey. i'm new. but please. don't go. hold on. talk. that is why i am here right now. .. instead of in the garage. see what i'm sayin? just hold on. i think maybe finding this forum tonight gives ME an extra day. one day at a time. so. don't go,.. ...i care. many of us care.
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jehuty,

How are you feeling today hun? :hug:

Remember, I'm always here if you need to talk.

Thinking of you, Lynn x
  15. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here, other then that I don't really know what to say. :sad:
  16. Fern17

Fern17 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to know you're still here.:biggrin: I've been thinking about you and keeping my eyes open to hear word from you. Thank you for checking in.

Please talk to us/me anytime you need.

17. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi there. Glad you are still here with us. Let us know what it is that's making you feel like this. I've had more help from talking to people here than from anywhere else. It really does help.:smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.