Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't keep lying to myself...I love cutting...Like Dr House likes his vicodin (From a tv show called House)

It's an addiction I can never stop...Even if I don't do it for months and months..everytime I hurt or see a blade or a knife the thought and temptation is there. I keep putting it off..But I can't anymore..I have to do it...

I will never be free...Please no one else fall into this hell. Stop whilst you can or better still never start!!

2. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

i know what you mean though, its a really bad addiction. People that have never done this dont understand. and i don't know if its the same for you but for me, if someone sees it and gets anngry it just makes me want to do it more
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Yes I agree. People who don't SH think we are crazy They don't fully understand the feelings it releases. If it only provides happiness for a minute or so, that minute is amazing in this life of crap and sometimes all I have.

I need happiness...need it.. :(
  4. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

Aw so sad to hear you're struggling so much.

I agree that no one an really know unless they've been there.

Unforunately I have.. and I'm pretty much in the same position as you.

Then again I don't think I can ever try to quit, mabe I'm just weak

Take care of yourself

5. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I totally know what you mean. I'm here if you ever need to talk.
  6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im so glad we have found friendship on here. your a great person and i love you to bits. dont feel alone EVER im ALWAYS here for you no matter what. please pm if you ever need a chat ill respond to you asap if im not online. Take care xxx
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thank you. You are awesome too.

I still fucked up though. Now my arm hurts and I have to hide again :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.