1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Again

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by AfterFact, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

Selfharm doesn't work anymore. I just couldn't take it anymore. For the countless time I have tried to kill myself for the countless time I have failed. Im fucking worthless. I am going to spare the method, needless to say it didn't work.Now I feel even worse about myself, and every time I look at my scars I feel empty, for those scars define who I am, a worthless piece of shit who cant even off himself, so instead turns to hurting self. I thought I was past this, but I was wrong.

2. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

Stay with us...tell us what is wrong. there is always hope. and you are ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTHLESS!!! TALK to us; we can help you.

3. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

You sound really angry!

What happened to make you try to kill yourself?

4. AfterFact

I snaped. I just couldnt take the pain anymore. I bottled up all my stress and emotions and I just let it out.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you didn't succeed......do you have a councelor that you could talk to and get rid of the bottled up stuff that way??...

6. AfterFact

Yes and I have begun to actually accept my concelor so I am begining to express my feelings, but its hard when you have bottled up your entire life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.