Discussion in 'After Effects' started by AfterFact, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

Selfharm doesn't work anymore. I just couldn't take it anymore. For the countless time I have tried to kill myself for the countless time I have failed. Im fucking worthless. I am going to spare the method, needless to say it didn't work.Now I feel even worse about myself, and every time I look at my scars I feel empty, for those scars define who I am, a worthless piece of shit who cant even off himself, so instead turns to hurting self. I thought I was past this, but I was wrong.
  2. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

Stay with us...tell us what is wrong. there is always hope. and you are ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTHLESS!!! TALK to us; we can help you.
  3. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

You sound really angry!

What happened to make you try to kill yourself?
  4. AfterFact

I snaped. I just couldnt take the pain anymore. I bottled up all my stress and emotions and I just let it out.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you didn't you have a councelor that you could talk to and get rid of the bottled up stuff that way??...
  6. AfterFact

Yes and I have begun to actually accept my concelor so I am begining to express my feelings, but its hard when you have bottled up your entire life
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.