1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by missykate, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missykate

missykate Well-Known Member

I was OK for a bit there and kept really busy with friends and life. Now I am really depressed and every night I sit here thinking of just taking all the pills and it will be over. I find myself crying and feeling very very angry. I am here right now to try and distract myself. I should tell my doctor but I can never do it. I have been so close but I guess I am afraid of what he would think or what would happen after.

I have been really sick physically and been dealing with my doctor lately but I never could bring up other things. But things have been hard again. I am having problems telling apart reality and fiction. I don't know what is going on. I don't know if it is from being sick or something else.

I am really confused and ready to give up.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hey there

I'm glad that you were feeling ok for a bit there.. if anything it could show you how things can be. Just because you've taken a tumble doesn't mean that things will always be this way.

I am sorry that you're struggling so much though. It really sounds confusing and frustrating for you. Do you get on well with your doctor then? I wonder, if you don't feel able to tell him what's going on for you, maybe you could write it down for him?

I hope things improve for you soon.. keep us updated, if you want
    :hug:
    xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.