again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by eih, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eih

eih Well-Known Member

I cut myself again the other day.. I know its not right.. makes u feel horrible after words.. why do i keep doing this?!??! :blink: ... it just seems like well I dunno.. how do u stop from doing it?....

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i know how difficult it is hun-don't let this one slip-up set you back :hug:
    have u tried some distraction methods? wearing an elastic band on your arm to ping, writing things down, screaming etc etc :hug:

3. eih

eih Well-Known Member

thx for the advise .. I think I'll try the wrist band thing

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

okay and good luck
    let me know how you get on! :hug:

5. eih

eih Well-Known Member

:( damn I did it again yesterday.. on my leg so no1 wud see:sad:

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwww hun, maybe you should try another distraction method, or try talking to someone when you feel like doing it, that sometimes helps alot of people.

7. eih

eih Well-Known Member

yeah I guess talking to sum1 would be good :sad: there's just no1 that gets cutting .. well besides here

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Maybe when you feel like it, come on here and vent, helps alot :smile: worth a try

9. eih

eih Well-Known Member

thank u for the offer.. :)..

but... bad enough.. I cut my leg.. again today... ugh.. this is getting horrible.. I dunno how to break this habit

10. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

What about going for a walk when you feel like it? to clear your head? or punch at matress or something?

11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

The rubber band thing does work for some people, but also, venting writing down things, or type it out here, talking with someone about things....get a note book of paper and just slash and slash, sometimes het a bowl of ice cubes and go outside and just throw........music, call someone, TV and internet.....stick your face in ice cold water....(sends off a chemical reaction in your brain)..

IF YOU EVER FEEL LIKE CUTTING PM ME AND I WILL WALK YOU THRU IT AND YOU CAN TALK AND VENT WITH ME, NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

~With love,
    Carolyn~

12. eih

eih Well-Known Member

yeah... maybe a walk :unsure:

thanks Carolyn, I'll pm u next time

13. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Good, take care... :hug:

14. eih

eih Well-Known Member

thank u

:( :( :cry: one of my friends... that knows I cut alittle bit.. I was talkign to him today... and he keeps telling me to stop cause its stupid.. then I showed him my leg.. and he just said holy crap... then.. he had a pencil.. and said you want me to stab u? then I said no:sad: ... then he kept saying what a horrible thing it was to do.. then ... he started flicking me.. and snapping a rubber braclet I had on... it really hurt.. then I told him to stop.. and he kicked me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.