Again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DawnB, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

Things haven't gotten better between that friend and I.

She won't talk to me, and I don't know what I said wrong this time.

No one else will give me an answer other than to move on or find other people. Not to mention I'm still distraught over the fact that I have no job.

I can't take this anymore. I feel like feeling nothingness is better than this pain I'm feeling right now. I want to give her space, but what if things don't turn out right again? I lost another friend back in December because I'm a shitty friend. I just wish this one would give me another chance.

2. paulj

paulj Member

Yeah it hurts to lose friends. I hope she forgives you so you get another chance like you said.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

if she doesn't forgive you then perhaps she was not a true friend from start hugs

4. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

No matter what I say, I just keep messing up because she never replies back to me. She would get angry if I assume that she's ignoring me, but how can't I see that now? Especially since I'm not a friend on her Livejournal anymore. I can't tell if she's busy or if she doesn't want to be bothered.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to stop obsessing over this person and start moving on okay time to make new friends time to join a new activity get out meet new people If she does not want you as a friend then that is her loss not yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.