again

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by frantic, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i just tried. twice. it got me two weeks in the hospital and cost me my therapist of many years.

i've tried before, several times. different method though.

until now, i hadn't tried in 9 years.

if i could figure out how to get it done 100%, i'd do it. i'm done with failed attempts. i'm done with m1's and the typical hospital psycho babble. 20 times still haven't gotten me anywhere.

2. letmedisappear

letmedisappear Well-Known Member

Hi frantic. I'm so sorry about what happened, and I hope everything turns out for the better. Thanks for letting us know you're still here with us.

How did you lose your therapist? And I hope that we or someone can help you find something to live for if you ever get down again.

Have a great new day :)

3. frantic

my therapist dropped me because the second attempt happened in the bathroom at her office. she was going to send me back to the hospital, and i didn't want to go. she didn't give me any options, so i created my own. it was quite ugly, the police came, but of coruse i wouldn't open the door, so they called the fire department, and they broke down the door. then they dragged me out by my ankles and shirt. this happened two days after i had been discharged from the hospital after the first attempt.

i just feel bad for the secretary, she had to clean up the mess, including all the blood.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe a call to the secretary is in order to apologize for what she had to clean and to your therapist...offering to pay for the repairs...you might feel better taking care of that...after so many years, why are you feeling so low now? Hoping you are safe

5. frantic

i told my old t to send me a bill for the door. and i'm going to send the secretary an edible arrangement. i called my old t from the er that day and apologized, and then again the next day.

6. letmedisappear

letmedisappear Well-Known Member

I hope everything turns out ok!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.