<against guidelines-Title edited>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John66, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John66

John66 Banned Member

Hi, my first post.

I have long suffered with depression, terrible at some phases of my 46yrs, milder at others and now, yet I am no stranger to suicide.

I lost my youngest, estranged brother on Xmas day 2002 and my very best mate in 1994 (didn't know each other), both fit, handsome young men in their 20's when they did it, who both had jobs, plenty of female interest and were able, trained fighters, both employed.

Humans are sh1t, two-faced b*stards who haven't the guts, intelligence or class to have a tete-et-tete, but who bitch as is trendy nowadays. Who wants to live in this craphole with most worthless scum like that- and the dumb, trashy 'bling' culture?

I will do it myself when older. I don't want tablets or useless counselling, middle-class idiots, either.

Good bloody riddance.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
  2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Re: I don't blame suicides, good for them.

I am so sorry you feel this way hugs and i am so sorry your brother and your best mate that must of been very tough for you. Do you have a crisis plan for just in case you feel this way? it would be worth speaking to your cpn/mental health team if ever feel like this. Always have some infomation your wallet for just in case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.