agghhhh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Hate this, intrusive thoughts. Just. Too. Much.

Feel so lost, scared, alone.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about those thoughts MO?
    here for you :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your not alone hun okay we are here hugs

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thank you both. started drinking a wmile ago which is compeltely irresponsible but I needed to try and nott thing. Its so bloody stupid, I ahte this.

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I really am cert sorry to you all

Time and energy wasted.

Thank yiu

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Nothing is wasted Mo, how are you feeling?

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Feeling? used & abused, literally.

Yes, its another "poor me" day. Another one, of many.

Things being compounded as there is no positive difference here in my s/o. Without that there won't be further treatment.

Reality sucks. Memories suck.

8. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

9. windlepoons

'Poor Me ' days are fine, if they let you get on with things. As for used and abused, :( here if you want to chat.
    Reality sometimes sucks, as do memories. Not sure what you can do re memories.

Of course now I am a seasoned rail traveller, as soon as they build a UK-US rail tunnel I will be able to visit you!

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mo, Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you.. Not much on words right now, you know why..I'm sorry I am not here for you right now..Too much pain..Hugs,Joseph

11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you Acy, kind of you.

Windle - Thank you also. I think you may be waiting a while for that tunnel considering how long it took to get the one done under the English channel!

Stranger - you need to take care of you right now. Don't feel bad or anything of the kind. I completely understand, just be good to yourself.

Things have kind of gone from bad to worse for me today. I just can't shake it. I went out to the store even for a change of scenery for a half hour to try and clear my mind. I feel so exhausted today and on the edge of something that i'm going to fall into.

12. windlepoons

Well I guess I will have to walk!

Around if you want to talk, for a while.

13. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I am so sad, just so sad. I can't get a hold of my emotions. Lost the plot completely at an appointment today, had to leave. I was triggered, already being pretty fragile, it was unpleasant to say the least. I know its me, but communication in the house is icky and its tough going. I feel so guilty but its so hard for me to handle. I feel like I'm reaching for a broken bottle, jagged edge towards me. I'm hurt by people, perhaps I'm just too sensitive. I feel I'm disposable and have been disposed of quite often. I don't know how to calm down, think logically. Things feel too, too painful again. I don't know what will help, other than not feeling, not being conscious.

14. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I fou nd small dose of seriqual help hun to take that deep sadness away that deep pain away and it gives me more control of my emotions hugs toyou

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:console: :arms:
    Mo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.