Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kristy1970, Jun 6, 2012.

1. kristy1970

kristy1970 Active Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm bipolar and have Metobolic X Sydrome (Insulin Resistance). The last few days I've been exhausted and sleepy and extremely irritated. I want to punch everyone in the face if they so much as look at me. :whack::wacko: I have NEVER been violent and usually I'll have a few hours of feeling aggravated and it passes, but this seems different. I have a great job (insurance agent/don't hate me) and just got a big promotion. I am so aggravated by everyone around me and don't want to come to work. Lately I wish I could just curl up in a ball and never wake up. AND I've been wishing for some terrible disease or an accident so I don't have to come to work on a regular basis. What the hell is wrong with me??? I'll be sitting at my desk or driving to or from work and just cry for no reason! :blub:It pisses me off and makes me more aggravated. My doctor recently took me off Effexor b/c I was doing so good. I'm only on Lamictal for bipolar now. I have started taking thyroid medicine and metobolic meds, but I've been on them for a month now and these feelings are recent. Should I call my Psychiatrist and ask if I should get back on the Effexor? Only problem is... I can NOT miss work. We are extremely busy and with my new promotion, I need to prove myself. I can't miss work to go to the Dr. :argh: Any suggestions?
    :sigh: :blub::rant::WTF:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Can you not just phone your doc and talk to him explain what is happening and see if he will give you script for effexor without seeing him hugs