agh I'M SO FUCKING ANNOYED

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BlueMia, Feb 3, 2008.

1. BlueMia

BlueMia Member

i'm really fucking annoyed right now. just at everything.

i'm annoyed with some people at my school who can't grow fucking up and keep hanging on to stuff that happened 5 years ago. it's tearing my other friends apart and it makes me so fucking angry when they argue that i want to hurt them.

i'm annoyed with my parents cos my dad so obviously favours my little sister over me and he's always saying to me that he wished i had more initiative "like my little sister." i fucking hate him i'm just so fucking annoyed that everyone thinks i am stupid. my mum yells at us for anything we do and that fucks me up to.

i just feel like screaming and screaming at these people, and i wanna hurt myself cos i blame this on me even though i know that's not fucking right.

i hate my looks as well as i feel like i'm so fucking fat and ugly while my friends are so pretty.

ugh, i'm gonna get these feelings out my head right now cos otherwise i feel like i might fucking explode.

i just need someone to help me...

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, I'm sorry things are getting on top of you right now, I hope your little rant helped make you feel a bit better... I know sometimes ranting makes me feel better. Feel free to post more in this thread if you want to let it out.

If you want to say what happened 5 years ago you're welcome to, I may be able to help more but maybe if you gather your friends together and all of you have a talk so you can settle things once and for all. Everyone tell how they're feeling about it and you can all settle it between yourselves. After the meet is over you could all agree not to mention it again.

Have you tried talking to your dad to let him know how this makes you feel? Maybe he doesn't realise you feel inferior to your little sister. I'm sure your dad does love and care for you, just doesn't seem like he shows it a lot. It happens often in families - the younger kids get more attention and phrase than the older siblings. Seeing as I have no brothers or sisters I can't say I can relate but maybe you need to talk to your dad and that in itself will be a kick in the teeth for him. You could try talking to your mum separately, too. Or another relative or even your teacher if things are bad for you at home. You shouldn't need to live in an environment you don't feel comfortable in.

Keep reminding yourself that you are not to blame for any of this. Feel free to scream though, I highly recommend it! :) Maybe it's best to scream into a pillow, I've been known to do that a few times and it does help.

We shouldn't compare ourselves to other people. If you ask your friends what they think about your looks, they'll most likely say you're pretty and they will think they are not-so-pretty! We are our own worst critics.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

(PS. I like your sig)

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Here's my ugly duckling story...which really happened...In High School, a boy made fun of me and treated me so cruelly...fast foward 4 yrs later when I was working at an airlines to get extra money...lost weight, changed my hair...got what society calls 'prettier'...then what happened?? the annus asked me out not recognizing it was me...what did I do? said NO THANK YOU very graciously, and put his luggage on the wrong plane so he would not see it for his vacation...ahhhhhhhhhh a sweet ending to my torture...I usually do not believe in revenge, but the opportunity could not be passed up...you can become prettier, and more popular, but the other kids cannot undue stupid...wishing you easier times, big hugs, J

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hehe, that story made me smile. Good on ya!! :hug:

5. BlueMia

BlueMia Member

thankyou Resistance your advice sounds really good. ^^
    well, we're not really sure what the argument started from but basically my two friends (let's call them sally and jane) do not get along. i think it started in year 7 when sally got dumped by a guy who then started going out with jane. sally mistakenely believed that jane had stolen the guy from her and started to hate her. after that it kinda snowballed and now they argue about everything.

and sadeyes, your story made me laugh so much lol- good on ya!

hugs to both of you
    xxxxxxxxx

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's troublesome when parents have a favourite. Just try to ignore it. It isn't worth it.
    Same applies for school, there's always some sort of drama going on. School is just like a TV soap opera.

7. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

That made me lol :D